Sunday, December 5, 2010

Rinse, Massage, Rinse

I've officially recovered from the kitchen massacre that was Thanksgiving. It was a whirlwind of food that covered every inch of my kitchen. I dreaded having my Mom in the kitchen while I cooked but quite the opposite occurred. After hours of holding onto my pride, I finally couldn't wait for my Mom to roll up her sleeves and help me out! And it was one of the best experiences, and will go down as one of my best memories of my mom. I felt like we were a team rather than butting heads. And she had a lot of tips to give me.

After enjoying a wonderful dinner (if I do say so myself) the full set of tupperware was put into full use. Today, I finally tossed the last of the Thanksgiving leftovers, and I'm beginning to contemplate what's for Christmas dinner.



No comments:

Post a Comment