Monday, December 5, 2011

Silence is Broken


I've been MIA for the last 12 months now with no other good reason other than LAZINESS spawned from my disappointment in zero readership. However, lazy does not mean I've stopped eating good food. The sudden end to my blogging silence? Inspiration from reading the recent autobiography on Steve Jobs by Walter Isaacson (you don't have to be a computer guru to appreciate and be appalled by this evil yet sensitive hippie genius). The line from Isaacson's book that moved me was a quote saying "new ideas are only part of the equation. Execution is just as important."

I understand that I truly want to write, and write well. I've changed my Blog from "Yummy Nums" to "Made For Eating." Yummy Nums??? Really??? What was I thinking?

I know it will be a challenge, like it must be for the thousands of food bloggers (new and old) on there in the world wide web. But I will strive to be unique; as I write more I believe clarity will follow. Until then.


No comments:

Post a Comment